PDA

View Full Version : EFT- Emotional Freedom Technique- a must...

S.J.
07-11-09, 00:50
Emotional Freedom Techniques is an alternative therapy that you can do for yourself and it works!! For everything and anything. From abuse to phobias, depression to alcoholism, frequent hedaches to fear of public speaking... :unsure:

It's kinda comlex to explain so I'm just going to add the link to the page where you can download a FREE manual that explains everything you need to know to get started. You really have to try it before you dismiss it, I think you'll be amazed!! :yesyes: (You will feel the benefit straight away, but you must continue with it, you can't cut corners and you must follow the correct phrases at the correct time... (you'll see for yourself in the manual) Would love to hear from anyone who finds it works for them, as long as you follow the guide lines you can fail...:yahoo:

http://www.emofree.com/

When you open the link just click on the 'Get started for Free link on the left hand side of the page and...Enjoy and I wish you a successfull improvement/recovery...

S.J. aka Sue

onceagain
08-11-09, 21:25
K I'm here and going to click on link now x

S.J.
08-11-09, 21:27
ok, but try the other thread titled, EFT, NLP, tapping...info anyone?? There's more explained on there x