PDA

View Full Version : How to solve being nocternal?

Ruby94
07-11-09, 09:34
Okay,

This time yesterday i was just going to sleep ( 9 : 30 am ) EXACT.

But today im gonna try and stay up, is this a good idea or a bad idea?

I have done it before but i got weird sensations in my body, was that anxiety? Or something else.

Could someone please help me with this or give me a little tip on what to do please i would really apriciate i, i need to get back into normal sleeping routines.

PLEASE HELP. !!

RUBY x

xBettyBoopx
07-11-09, 17:51
Hi Ruby

I take it you mean that you sleep all day and you're up all night?!

I used to be like that and to a certain degree still am. If you want to be the opposite, I wold suggest that you go to bed one hour earlier every day so eventually you will be sleeping at night and awake during the day. Maybe one hour will be too much so make it half an hour. You will get there.:scared15:

Els

bomberbeamish
07-11-09, 20:40
ruby is there a reason your sleeping pattern is like this?. i used to be like this because if i was up all nite people were here and as i didnt like to be on my own, so when everyone went to work/school i would sleep and wouldnt be anixous becaus id be asleep.
also i think when you body is tired you do feel strange, lak of food , water and tiredness are not agood mix, then you add your anixous thoughts kick ,and make it worse i guess.

hope this helps

lucy

lexx24
09-11-09, 16:57
im like this as well i go to sleep between 430-930 am and im trying to stop it i went sleep at 6am this morning at got up at 1030am so i am hoping to sleep tonight fingers crossed