PDA

View Full Version : Vision Problem, Really Scared.

NeverRelaxed
07-11-09, 14:32
For the past 48 hrs +, I have been having visual disturbances. They take the form of bright, sparkly dots that are in tight formation and sometimes appear connected by a flash-like strand. Im short-sighted and I tend to see this odd disturbance on surfaces/objects/walls etc that are further away. The peculiar and most worrying/frustrating thing about this problem is that I see this disturbance even when my eyes are shut!!! when my eyes are shut it sort of reminds me of the visual aura one might get before a migraine episode. I have a history of migraine headaches although I havent had one in 10 months or so now. Ive had a few "optical" ones too but could, if it was an optical migraine, it last THIS long?!?!?! If its not cleared up by monday im heading straight for the doctors...Its really worrying me..I had a huge panic attack earlier today and last night...Can anyone relate to this at all?

Also, Its worrying me even more because for the last 6-8 weeks Ive had other physical occurances like scalp tingling, tingling in my left foot, inbetween the fingers of my right hand, confusion etc..

Humly
07-11-09, 14:38
Hi. I have read that migraines can sometimes last for days but I dont really know. Why dont you ring NHs direct and see what they say. It might put your mind at ease.