PDA

View Full Version : Im new to this so here goes

hely
08-11-09, 21:25
Good evening and hello

ive been very impressed with all of this posting.... i hope i will be able to advise and help if i can. I have bouts of anxiety , parinoira. Social anxiety is also a problem but i have always checked out any help and support i can find and all help is good help H x

diane07
08-11-09, 21:27
Hi hely

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

hely
08-11-09, 21:34
thank you Diane ... :) h x

lynn1960
08-11-09, 22:17
welcome hely you will fing lots of help and support on this web site we have to support each other

J.Mal
08-11-09, 22:39
Hello.. I am new to this also .. I do not know to to work it at all.. Please help .

devine
09-11-09, 12:30
Hi Hely,

I've found this site amazing. The fact that people take the time to share their stories, tips and advice is so inspiring. I have been coming on almost daily and have been recommending it to others. I can guarantee you will gain from it

gypsywomen
09-11-09, 12:40
if you are a fellow sufferer you found the site that actually helps, its great ,,if one day you feel ill or down ,come on here 10 to one you will have others with same symptoms so you dont feel like your the only one ,its helped me so much since being on here i now go to college go out visiting .no depression now i have friends who care on here ,,,a year ago i dint go out never ,,,love mags xxxxx