PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

the high court
09-11-09, 00:13
I have been reading this site for some time now but have only just registered and decided to take more a part of things. I was so happy when i first found this site and i hugely thank the admin for it. I promise to pay a donation to contribute to this great site as i really feel better when i read here. I have been suffering since 2002 but thankfully not that bad but still annoyed and discomfortable somtime. I have some symptoms which i would like to discuss with you later. I hope everyone is feeling better when reading here as i do.

diane07
09-11-09, 00:14
Hi the high court

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

the high court
09-11-09, 00:16
Thanks my dear diane07

mandyclare
09-11-09, 00:41
Hi... its a great site.. glad you found it

mand x

Veronica H
09-11-09, 08:08
:welcome:Highcourt. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

the high court
11-11-09, 16:19
Thanks to everyone and i m really glad to find this site. It is also greater by its participants which made it unique

bottleblond
11-11-09, 16:51
Welcome along to NMP! :D

I am so glad you found us and it's lovely to meet you.

Lisa
xx

Southern_Belle
11-11-09, 20:25
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get their support.

Take care,

Laura

Bluebelle
12-11-09, 00:27
Hi - I was so glad when I found this site as well-it has literally changed my life for the better ! I am sure you'll find comfort , wisdom and many friends here at NMP !
Take Care-Bluebelle

BunnyMazonas
12-11-09, 00:40
Hi! I just joined, too. Everyone here seems really nice so far. welcome!