PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing/vibrations

MissJennayee
09-11-09, 03:05
is this common in people with anxiety?
I have it seriously allllllllll the time.
Especially in my feet, hands, and butt even! it feels like a tiny cell phone on vibrate.
So weird :blush:

Adelle
09-11-09, 05:42
Hi, this happened to me when I change medications. It was in my stomach/chest area. It was like a bee was in there.

Humly
09-11-09, 08:31
Yes. A few years ago when I had a particularly bad episode of anxiety, I feel like I was buzzing inside all the time. Just one of the symptoms I suppose.

unweave
10-11-09, 02:34
I've totally had this! I thought it was a pinched nerve but after reading about it it seems it is from anxiety.

tashbarnes87
10-11-09, 08:57
i get this all the time lately. If i sit on my knees so my feet are on my bum it feels like my moobile phone is going off but its actually my feel. Sometimes it can be really subtle other times its really bad!
x

Deltadog
10-11-09, 12:23
Yes I have had this on about 4 seperate occasions. They were all during periods of stress/anxiety. The first one I had was my eyelid buzzing. Then one in my groin. Then I two on my thigh. They each lasted around 3 days to a week, sometimes coming back for one last buzz a couple of days later! My latest one felt EXACTLY like my phone in my pocket. In the end I had to keep my phone in my other pocket as I was always checking to see if someone was texting me. It is just a sign of an overactive nervous system and you shouldn't worry. The symptoms page on this website also mentions it.