PDA

View Full Version : Blurred vision, floaters, difficulty focusing

springblossom
09-11-09, 11:46
Hi all,

I'm really worried about my eyes.

I had them checked recently by my optician who said I had become quite short sighted in one eye, but for the past few weeks my eyes are really blurred and I'm having difficulty focusing. As well as that my eyes are full of grey floaters and feel uncomfortable.

I'm worried that there's something the optician might have missed.

Can anyone allay my fears?

SB

choliver
09-11-09, 12:50
i had a big problem with floaters and the more you think about them the more you see.i dont think about them now so dont notice them but if i look i can still see them.the more anxious you are the more you focus on them they are not really anything to worry about and all the other stuff can all be put down to anxiety trust me because i have had all the same symptoms and the opticians say there is nothing wrong apart from short sightedness. choliver

springblossom
09-11-09, 13:27
thank you choliver.....did you also have the blurred vision problem?

choliver
10-11-09, 05:51
not really but once you stop being so anxious you wont notice these things so much.if i am busy doing something most of my problems go away which makes me think it is all down to anxiety try and take your mind off of things you will be surprised how quickly you dont notice things. Good luck Choliver.