PDA

View Full Version : Once again

PaladinX
09-11-05, 20:56
Ive posted my story a few times.. I saw the doctor again.. I got a blood test, everything came out normal, and now an ekg, and that came out normal.. Yet im still not convinced the way i feel is from anxiety.. I feel like theres something wrong with me, I dont know what else to do. get more tests or just really try hard to accept its anxiety. im 25 years old.. havent been leading a healthy life style for the past few years,, I smoke way too much.. like 2 packs a day.. I feel dizzy alot.. very weird sensations.. lightheaded, head pressure.. Dizziness..

And at night right before i fall asleep i feel weird jolts, shocking sensations in my chest.. I dunno whats going on.. Maybe its just my bad lifestyle.. maybe i got something wrong with me.. or maybe it is anxiety.. i wish i knew

BrandyS
09-11-05, 21:16
I am sorry that you are having a tough time. What you describe sounds a lot like anxiety to me. I have the same sensations that you do--sometimes I get "shocks" in my chest, sometimes in my head, you name it!!! Like you, I was convinced that there was something seriously wrong with me and I have also had tons of tests. Even saw 9 different dr's. All normal. Has to be in my head. Just really hard to convince yourself of that, isn't it? Where are you in the US?
Brandy

Shay1213
12-11-05, 06:59
Hey Pal,
You know, I've been having the EXACT same symptoms as you...and more lol....What I find funny is that you said the same thing as me "Yet I'm still not convinced the way I feel is anxiety" I think the fact that you said that may have helped me...My way of thinking is...Something that is simply all in my head just cannot possibly feel this F'd up...but you know what....maybe it is...Its all in our heads. Perhaps if you read my past posts..You can see all of the things I complained about. There is always something new...So its all in our heads Pal...I think by reading your post tonight it may just have been a small break through on my part...I hope maybe you can believe me when I tell you I GO THROUGH THE SAME EXACT ****...Not that oh I had something like that or I think I may have...I mean I DO. Please, PM me anytime...I hope perhaps maybe I can be somewhat of help to you...Even though it still may be hard to belive what I'm telling you is true. It is. I know where you're coming from. Hope you're feeling a bit better

~Shannon~