PDA

View Full Version : Really ReallyReally scared

tashbarnes87
09-11-09, 15:51
Ok this may be TMI me & my boyfriend had sex last night and after when i wiped there was a streak of blood :( i am terrified this is cervical cancer :( i had a smear test done about 4 months ago which was fine but i am so scared today. My periods are all messed up and i was due on on Friday & nothing so last night i assumed it was the start but today i have had no more spotting. I really neeed some reassurance :( My burning tongue is back again today & i am sick of it. I spent all of last week not having it & elimianting certain foods to see if im alergic to anything. I was feeling really happy and now its back :( x

diane07
09-11-09, 15:54
Tash,

Its perfectly normal hun, and please don't worry about it especially as you have just had your smear done, you will be fine, the burning tongue is a nightmare and you will find when you are most anx it tends to get worse.

di xx

mary8
09-11-09, 16:24
Hi Tash

Please try not to worry, I've had this happen to me a few times, I even went to the Doctors about it but he wasn't concerned, in fact he said it may have even come from my husband as they can sometimes get a tiny tear that can bleed (sorry, hope that's not too much information).
Regarding your burning tongue, that is such a common symptom, I thinks it's called a syndrome actually, again nothing to worry about, I also have had that from time to time, it effects all of my mouth not just my tongue.
Hope I've helped you a little.

Take care. x

Mogwog
09-11-09, 17:13
Hi hun

I knowyour worried and I ahd exactly the same thing happen to me, there was astreak of blood and then nothing for days and then my period started. Hope this has reassured you a bit

Love L.xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

NyGirl
10-11-09, 06:39
Sorry for the tmi response, but did ur bf use his fingers?? Was he rough?? usually people dont realize that we are very delicate down there and the slightest hang nail can cause a mini cut and make u bleed!! This has happened to me a million times. trust me hun!! My sister used to work for an ob/gyn for yrsssssssss and his rule of thumb was ALWAYS "unless you in extreme pain or soaking up a pad once every hour u are 99 times out of a 100 perfectly fine. good luck!!!