PDA

View Full Version : another day another panic

Topazmataz
10-11-09, 09:31
hello , wohken up and feel weak and dizzy again. Have to go and teach a class of 60 girls for two hours with a 3 hour drive to get there. Am as usual petrified. Cant believe that my symptoms are just in my head. Why arent i getting better. Can my body be so tierd out from stress that its making me feel this way. am in tears again. if i felt well i would be happy. tell me how to make it go away. tell me i will be healthy again.

MOJO
10-11-09, 09:59
Hello! :hugs:I posted another reply on your other thread yesterday if you want to have a look.
I know from reading a lot of posts on here that people do eventually recover from this horrible illness. I cling onto that. I am very off balance today and have been awake since 3.00 am when I woke up with a fright and the churning stomach and dizziness started. I hate it.
It is our anxiety though. Books, relaxation, therapy and councellors are all really helpful but we have to really make that effort to help ourselves too. It won't just happen.
I'm sorry you feel so bad. I hope you get through today alright. Let us know how you get on.
Judy.xxx:bighug1:

Topazmataz
10-11-09, 20:09
hello judy thanks for your replies they do really help. just got back from croyden. taught a class of 75 girls for two hours. was doing really well but everynow and then would get this head swimming sensation and felt exhausted, was supposed to do a dance demonstration but felt so off balance had to let my mum do it. have spent the car journey back convinced i hav to go back to doctors as this nausea and dizziness must be something physical. then i read your reply and you have the same symptoms so am back where i started it must be my anxiety. we are so brave arent we? am taking lots of vitamin c and garlic and ecchinacea. have stopped all alcohol and coffee. am trying to breath. sorry to hear you waking up panicking... do you get out and about or are you confined to home? XXXXXXX

MOJO
10-11-09, 20:57
Hi! Yes, I do get out as I'm determined not to give in and be housebound. Anyway, unfortunately I feel almost as bad in the house as outside so it doesn't really make much difference where I am. I often feel like I'm going to collapse when I go out but as yet I never have!:ohmy:
My balance today has been the worst. I was out to lunch with my sister and a friend and had to sit and jon in the conversation and act normal but inside kept thinking "How long can I sit here before I have to ask them to take me home?" Do you feel off balance even if you are sitting still? I do and can't understand why it doesn't go if I stop moving. Today I have odd noises in my ears so wonder if there is a bit of a physical problem this time. Probably not, I expect it's just a coincidence and it's the old anxiety as usual.
I admire you so much for being able to go out and actually teach...I could never do something like that. I can't work at all although I would like to. Even the thought of it stresses me out. It's a vicious circle because I'm sure it would actually help if I could do it!!
Thanks for the PM by the way.
Hope tomorrow is better for both of us.
Judy.x:hugs: