PDA

View Full Version : my hands

bb
10-11-05, 02:33
I have been at work all day... come home around 6:30pm things ok... i even walked for about 20 min. because excersise is a "stress relief" now around 9:00 mostly my left hand but some in my right is all tingling and prickly.. and I'm worried.

mazz
10-11-05, 09:09
bb ive had pins and needles in my right hand for 3 days . try not to worry its just anxiety ,, mazz x

Sheik N Shimmy
10-11-05, 11:13
Sounds like anxiety BB. I've been having that on and off in my arms for a while now.

E

Keep On Keepin On

gonecrazy
10-11-05, 15:26
Try not to worry. I get that too... it doesn't last that long but is uncomfortable. It is so strange how anxiety can affect our body... and for us who have health anxiety it certainly can make things worse.
Hang in there! I'm sure everything is fine! :)

Meg
10-11-05, 16:43
Do some cooking or jobs and use them, so you see for yourself that tingling or not they are still working fine and its not a real crisis just an interesting observation that will probably pass shortly.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

rusky736
10-11-05, 17:31
bb...iget it down my arm sometimes...especially my left...but im prone to "pinching" a nerve in my neck...i get it quite often from the way i sleep....perhaps youve tweaked a nerve in your neck which will undoubtadly give you pins and needles in your hands...
im sure its nothing :)
russ

RedMozzy
11-11-05, 02:35
Hi bb,

I also get the tingling and numbness in my arms (mainly left) from time to time. Sometimes I get pins and needles too. I had been worrying about them till I spoke to others on this site and realised its the anx, yet again!!

Take care,

Alan

"Life's a roller-coaster and I am not strapped in"