PDA

View Full Version : Breathing Difficulties And Upper Abdomen Discomfort

Ruby94
10-11-09, 11:08
Sorry for the long Title.

Recently ive been getting breathing troubles whenever i get achey pains in my upper abdomen, its very tender to touch in the middle of my torso on my upper abdomen wich is in the middle of just below my chest or .. easier to explain .. Breasts. It feels tense and tight and can lasts for hours it'll come and go, every 2 weeks or so.

What is this?

Ruby x

skippy66
10-11-09, 16:03
Don't know what it is but I get exactly the same as you. Im just glad somebody else gets this. For me it can be brought on by exercise. I'm pretty sure its not heart related because ive been through nearly every heart test possible and all came back normal.

Could be a hiatal hernia? Or just an inflamation of the diaphragm or something?

Feels almost muscular to me.

Ruby94
10-11-09, 21:15
Yes Muscular For Me Too. Still Not Sure :shrug: Docs Really Just Never .. Take Notice When I Tell Them Though.. Kinda Pisses Me Off. :mad:

momof3boys
11-11-09, 00:24
I have posted about being breathless on and off, today I figured out that its less than a week before period time and this is the same week last month that i was extremely breathless...does that make sense to either of you ? Could it be the same for you?

Starscream
11-11-09, 10:08
I don't get TOTALLY breathless but I suffer from breathing difficulties and have done since the summer. I'm not sure what it is.

People say anxiety. People say allergies. People say other worse stuff.

But it's frustrating and I need to take a lot of short breaths to get it to normal. Usually happens as soon as I wake up or when I go upstairs or something. It's so odd.