PDA

View Full Version : Pressure and pulse in head/body

springblossom
10-11-09, 12:44
Does anyone get a feeling of pressure in the head and body along with a feeling of a strong pulse under the scalp?

There is high atmoshperic pressure here today (a clear autumn day) - I wonder if that contributes to this feeling?

Grateful for any responses.

Southern_Belle
10-11-09, 13:31
Hi SpringBlossom,

I get a strong pulse in my head whenever I bend over or at night when all is quiet and I'm trying to go to sleep and it just drives me crazy. I thought at first it was my heart beating really fast but when I put my hand over my heart it is okay then I feel my pulse and it is going very very fast. When we have atmospheric pressure I get headaches and my pulse goes nuts then too so perhaps the two are connected. I hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Laura

springblossom
10-11-09, 13:45
thanks Laura, perhaps they are connected, here's hoping :)

Panic33
10-11-09, 18:11
Stress increases blood pressure and when we have anxiety (health) we are more likely to notice things we haven't before in our body. It used to drive me daft that I could feeling my pulse strong in my head esp when I was trying to sleep. As my anxiety has decreased I no longer notice it.

NeverRelaxed
10-11-09, 18:19
I get sudden feelings of pressure in my head sometimes...usually when my neck is all tense and sore from being anxious...or when im congested.

springblossom
17-11-09, 13:03
I have this really bad lately. My GP thinks it's nothing but I feel my pulse in my body and in my scalp/head - very worrying.