PDA

View Full Version : Period is late again!

tashbarnes87
10-11-09, 13:11
Hi all, i dont think this is anxiety but i dont want to google. I have been ok anxiety wise for a few weeks but i can feel it creeping back. My son is 9 months old & i got my periods back when he was 3 months. For 4 months they have been completely regular and were 28 days apart, last month it was 7 days late & this month i was due on on Friday & theres no signs at all. Im really beinning to worry about it now, Does anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
Tash

tashbarnes87
10-11-09, 13:12
O and i did a pregnancy test this morning & it was negative x

Southern_Belle
10-11-09, 13:23
Hi Tash,

I'm sorry you are worried. You are only 3 days late so far. Are you using a reliable birth control? Are you nursing? Sometimes it just happens that you are late. If this continues perhaps you should contact your doctor.

Best wishes,

Laura

tashbarnes87
10-11-09, 18:32
Thanks all, i spoke to the doc & he said not too worry!! and to access it in a few months :(

Mogwog
12-11-09, 16:00
Hi Tash

I know you have already spoken to your doc but I just wanted to say this has happened to me as recently as this month and I have never wanted a period to arrive so much!!!I know its hard not to worry but lots of simple things can affect your cycle and even more when you worry about it.

It will come if it hasnt already

Love

L.xxxxx:hugs: