PDA

View Full Version : If you're feeling a little blue.. READ!

Kirsty-Jayne
10-11-09, 13:20
Hey all, XmissShortieX here.. spoke to a few of you, and become firm friends with a few.. I would just like to share that i have been suffering with panic attacks for a while now.. and was so desperate that i brought a book off ebay =] As i've been reading it.. the author, (not going to advertise) explains that the PAM (Panic Attack Monster) is nothing more then your mind playing tricks on you. I know how difficult it is to live with them, so i assure you im not going to say they will go away.. But im really believing to think they will. I dont think this is just an up-day for me, i've been feeling positive about this for a couple of days. A few things this author says, is that panic attacks do come to an end.. Im sure many of you have heard.. that they do stop! Yes, but NOT over-night. Its an uphill struggle, and its something you really must want to fight for. This is you're life, you're body, and you're emotions.. only you can control it, not medication, not doctors, not people close. ..YOU! I hope this gives you an insentive to beat PAM or give him a little bit of thought.. You all know that when you have a panic attack its only excess adrenaline being pumped through your system which gives you the horrible sensations.. but its only you're body protecting you.. what could be worrying about that? I Know it sounds like a cleache. But you are protected by your bodies natural defence system! I have been reading up more and more about panic attacks, and you are more then welcome to PM me about any questions or thoughts you may have, Im no doctor.. but im an on a recovery road and i have information support and advise for those... feeling a little low today..
I live by the thought that panic attacks are a dream...if you want them to end enough.. make it become a dream! Would you give up on that?
=] :D Kind regards! x x