PDA

View Full Version : hey anyone pregnent with health anxiety?

cthechick84
10-11-09, 15:35
Hiii im chantel chick as lots of u knw me
well i went away for a good while after starting prozac and having to hide away as i fought i was cured well i guess i was wrong i got pregnent an was doing well for the first 5mtns of the pregnancy well now i am now 7mnths pregnent and have had alot of symptoms which i am not sure are from being pregent or the fact that my anxietys are coming back because the way i am feeling just not sure and feel soo scared again first of all i got cramp in my leg right the one thats always played me up in this pregnancy an docs think its the start of varicose veins but dnt need treatment just to rest wen i can with leg allevated and then theres the, breathing diffuculties feel like i struggle to breathe and when i get a full breathe my shoulder and back hurt high up which i am not sure if frm my babys feet bein high up as hes dropped lower into my pelvis now but his feet r right near my breastbones ouch that aslo gives me pain under breasts too so it could all be connected to baby in the womb pushing evertyhnk high up into my chest and lungs being squashed but i cannot help think of the risk of blood clots in pregnancy its drilled into my head that im a highr risk blah blah blah and it cud b in my lungs jus feel a totall freak i cammot wait untill jan no more kids for me u see this health anxiety i acquired only came on after my 2nd child was born in march 08 and now i am stuck with it again was doing so well aswell but now every lil pain hurts me and scares the life outa me i knw im gna b aching alot cos im pregnent not long left to go and i also have 2 other lil boys so i am really active, but why does it upset me so much to the point were in scared stiff and some how my syptoms always match nasty problems and it gets me down dnt no what to do for the best im seeing a pyshciatrist for prenatal care soon but i knw they cannot help me because unless i dnt have the symtpoms im still gna worry unless i book in the hospital ealry just need a way of coping untill baby is born , anybody pregnent and having diffuclties like me ???if so id love to hear frm u or mothers with children who had same issues im cryin out cos theres nobody who knws what its like .sorry to go on and on but thanks for listening
all my love c .xx