PDA

View Full Version : Now i feel a little stupid?

Joellie
10-11-09, 23:44
I don't know why but its not a first for me but on citalopram i seem to feel a bit stupid that there was something wrong. Like when i was suffering badly it was bad and i got prescribed this to lift my mood now i feel like im lifted and feel stupid for ever thinking i had a problem. It strange but it happened the last time too. I mean i feel like i dont remember suffering and its wierd :S lol :blush:

Veronica H
11-11-09, 08:51
:) I was amazed that a small dose of Citalopram could make such a difference to me (10mg) but it does. We are all different and you and I are lucky that this is helping us through. You are not stupid at all.

Veronica

den68
11-11-09, 14:23
no your not stupid. After batteling on without meds for 18 months i cant believe the difference they have made to me. I feel normal again its great. I will take them as long as needed because i dont want to go back to that hell hole again

Maj
11-11-09, 16:07
I know exactly what you mean!! Many years ago I took Lustral and woke up one morning about two weeks later thinking "what on earth was I worrying about?" I'll never forget it!! This, coupled with acceptance of why I had these symptoms, really helped me. You are not stupid, please don't think that. You are clever and sensible enough to take a medicine that will help you to feel better:yesyes:
Myra x