PDA

View Full Version : Feeling panicky today - need reassurance

SickofIt
10-11-05, 14:00
I had quite the busy day yesterday but today I am feeling out of it, panicky and disoriented. I am really busy and don't need this. I actually thought I was sort of conquering this demon. [V]

seh1980
10-11-05, 14:56
We all feel like this sometimes. It's normal to have a little setback. Don't give it more importance than it merits..:D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

carlin
10-11-05, 15:03
Hi there,
Everybody has off days, anxiety or not, just put today down as one of those days, tomorrow you will be fine!!!!!

Meg
10-11-05, 16:27
Blip .

Its extremely normal to feel rough the day or two after a major doing day.

It passes.

You are conquering the demon but its not an overnight or a switch effect.

It dwindles in intensity first then fades out usually with the odd blip or two, not wake up and are now fine.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
10-11-05, 16:31
Sorry you are having a bad day SickofIt. As others have said, we all have some days that are worse than others, particularly at really busy times. This is a blip and you will come back from it.

Hope you're soon feeling better.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

trac67
10-11-05, 17:52
Hi Sickofit,

Sorry to hear your having a bad day today, but just remember you did well yesterday, and you will more than likely be back to doing well again tomorrow, it wont be long before the good days are out weighing the bad days.

Just stay postitive and focused your doing so well.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

eeyorelover
10-11-05, 17:56
Sorry to hear that you are having a bad day today. I hope you feel better real soon. Just remember that it is just a little blip and you will get back to 'normal' soon enough. In the meantime, make sure to pamper yourself a little. A warm bath and a good book or movie to wind down never hurts :)

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

If the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off :)

SickofIt
10-11-05, 18:02
Thanks, everybody. You guys rock. I'm feeling better already.

Piglet
10-11-05, 18:26
One step forward, two steps ..............................

Life is a roller coaster, just gotta ride it...................

Shall I go on?

Lol - tomorrow is another day.

Love Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Keitharcher
10-11-05, 21:14
Hi

I know what you mean its horrible but you can do it just keep telling yourself you can do it

Keith