PDA

View Full Version : Worried

ValleyGirl
11-11-09, 20:36
I've been fine all day, not thought about it in work. I get home and after half an hour I start to get a few strange twinges in my left arm, then tingling in the fingers of my left arm. I am constantly worried about heart attack and stroke.

As I write this now, the right side of my tongue feels as though its burning even though I havent eaten anything hot..........am I just being silly??? It feels as though I am just waiting for something to happen all the time, it gets worse in the evenings and usually feel fine in the morning when getting ready for work etc. Also started with breathing problems the last few evenings, feels as though I am not breathing fast enough, I try to remain calm and keep breathing normally. But it always lasts hours. Also get a few pains in my head just behind my left ear. I just wish all this could go away and be normal again, I just feel close to tears when it happens.

Starscream
11-11-09, 20:39
Hi.

If it makes you feel any better my tongue right now is incredibly dry and burning too. My gums are shot to pieces and I have a couple of horrible spots on my tongue/gums. And I am incredibly worried it's something serious.

My breathing is also really bad. I am fine sitting down and at my work.

When I go outside or walk, it gets all panicky again. And sometimes in bed at night too.

ValleyGirl
11-11-09, 20:41
I've never had the tongue burning before, it feels as though i really burnt it, is it an anxiety symptom?

Starscream
11-11-09, 20:56
I've never had the tongue burning before, it feels as though i really burnt it, is it an anxiety symptom?

I'm putting mine down to either a bad reaction with Sinex or my Inhaler being sprayed directly onto my tongue.

But it should have cleared up by now.

That's been since y/day morning.

If it's still bad tomorrow I'll need to go to my GP

ValleyGirl
11-11-09, 21:01
getting more worried now.....you have something that your symptom could be from. I don't. It just started randomly! Still there now

mandyclare
11-11-09, 21:02
Ive never had the burning tongue but i know from reading posts it is a VERY common symptom of anxiety so dont worry.

hope you feel better
Mand x

ValleyGirl
11-11-09, 21:09
Thanks......I was just googling it, amongst the other causes I did see anxiety as one cause. It seems like I get a new symptom every day. Now as I type this, I've got some twitching in left arm and it feels kind of strange all over, and sometimes my hand feels kind of stiff like I can't move it, but I can. Sorry for being a pain!

Starscream
11-11-09, 21:31
It's weird isn't it.

You like to see anxiety being a symptom when you google something

But you really go to down on it when it says it could be something else.

I hate having HA

ValleyGirl
11-11-09, 22:54
The burning tongue has mostly gone now. Still have the tingling in my hand though. Also I was watching tv just now, I looked down at my hands and they looked weird to me, it was like they weren't my hands! It was really weird.

I hate having HA too, I always used to think people who worried about their health were being silly, and now look at me!