View Full Version : Chest pain

bukendaa
11-11-09, 21:07
Guys im geting bad chest pain and last night i got a bad tight palpitation felling it really scared me am i on the brink of a heart atack im down at my grandfathers away from my house im really scared how do i make the chest pain and the felling of ant breathing go away?:scared15::scared15:

ValleyGirl
11-11-09, 21:12
Hi, I am sure you are not. I know its difficult, but try and remain calm. Try doing that breathing routine I read on here, in for 7 counts and out for 11 counts. Can you talk to your grandfather abouyt this? I find telling someone sometimes helps the symptoms. Hope you feel better soon

bukendaa
11-11-09, 21:23
Okay i will try not to panic to bad its hard though

teez
11-11-09, 22:25
:hugs:firstly let me say i have chest pain a lot,,mainly in the evenings ,,like yourself i struggle to breath,,the sweat drips off me,,what helps me is to sit upright and put my arms over my head,,,this stretches the muscles,,if your in company, just fold them over your head and lean back ,,it just looks like your relaxed,,this and breathing exersizes,, should help

Anxious_gal
11-11-09, 22:47
where in your chest is it?
does it hurt more when you breath in or out?
I get chest pains too although its more like right under my rib and radiates into my chest.
it could be muscle pain! it happens, even if you have slept funny or did too much hard work.
oo great advice Teez thanks for posting that!

KK77
11-11-09, 23:05
If you press firmly on your chest muscles (your pecs) and it hurts or feels tender it's likely to be muscle-related. But if it doesn't hurt when you press or you're getting breathlessness or it continues then I'd go to your doctor to get it checked out.

janni
12-11-09, 00:17
you are okay my little cherub

bukendaa
12-11-09, 04:46
Thanks Janni....But seriolsy this breathlessnes is geting bad i looked up what can cause it and it said Heart failuer,lung embolisim and asprin overdose but i havent taken any asprin lately but its geting bad i got my dad to buy me a puffer and it didnt really help it fells liike there something underneath my heart stopin my breathing like its a strugle to get a good breath and fell content its scary and under my jaw right were my juguler is thats been felling bad aswell like i if i do a bit of exersize my whoel juguler just starts throbing

bukendaa
13-11-09, 02:41
This is a nightmare its starting agian......my heart fells weak

Welsh.Baz
13-11-09, 08:54
Get yourself to the doctor then, it's the only way to rule out heart problems and to give you piece of mind in one go.

teez
13-11-09, 13:42
i agree go to the docs have your mind put at rest it is really the only way,,,but just a small word of comfort,,i can get the breathlessness,,to a point im sure im going to pass out,,but touch wood i never have,,hope you get on ok,,:hugs: