PDA

View Full Version : hi all, great site

maria932
11-11-09, 22:37
hi there, im maria. I though this website was brilliant when i just found it. I have anxiety most of the time along with depression im on anti depressants.
Most of my problems are from my childhood all the sexual, physial and mental abuse.
Im training to be a counsellor because of the help i didnt have when i needed it so i hope one day i can help someone who has many insimilar situations.

Also had a lumbar punch yesturday, resluts werefine but havebeen refferred to a neurologist

nomorepanic
11-11-09, 22:38
Hi maria932

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

maria932
11-11-09, 22:41
Nicola, i just wanted tosay what a fantastic site, thank you for the welcome. That quote is lovely

diane07
11-11-09, 22:50
Hi Maria,

Welcome to nmp,

Take a look at the menu at the left hand side, you'll get loads of info there, after 5 days you'll be able to use the chat room should you wish to.

best wishes

di xx

Maj
11-11-09, 22:59
Hello Maria,

Lovely to hear from you. You will get lots of support from this site from people who are going through the same as you. Yes, I think abuse catches up with people at some point in their lives. You seem to be on the road to recovery and it's a great thing you're doing wanting to give something back by training to be a counsellor.
Myra:hugs: