PDA

View Full Version : seroquel

bomberbeamish
12-11-09, 10:35
hi, can any one who has been on seroquel or has know someone, how have you or they controlled weight gain. i take prozak and 100mg seorqeul a day, i dont find myself as hungry as i was when i first went on them, but stuggle to keep weight down, i dont wanna change meds as they work really well for my panic and anixety and trying to get over agoraphobia. just wanted to know other people experiance on them ive been on them bout five mths now,, no negative feefback pls, as it goes round in my head and comes out alot worse, thank guys.

lucy xxxxx

Jill-Louise
20-11-09, 18:17
Hi Lucy....if you don't want negative feedback than i can't say too much about it but yes i gained a stone in weight and have now come off it. It did have some other side effects but i won't talk about them unless you want to know. I will say though it is really hard to lose weight when you are still taking the drug..i had to cut out all sugar and fat and lost 7lbs in a month but as my life is so unsettled at the moment, things have gone to pot ! Not much help, sorry. :shrug: