PDA

View Full Version : Anyone felt constantly sick on Flouxentine

LJL
12-11-09, 09:48
Hi

I'm on day 23, the 2nd week I felt really good but since last Thursday I have felt constantly sick and have the shakes, this lasts till about 5 and then I start to feel better and can manage to eat some tea.

Has anyone experienced this and how long did it last?

Thanks

carter
12-11-09, 10:12
apparently sickness is a main side affect mine cleared up about a week ago..trick is to eat anyway..i tell myself "just chew".

also i found eating bannanas and lots of water inbetween meals built up my strength/tollerance and take sum b vits to help with your strength. im not saying its going to work for you but its worth a try..

Im having the shakes too im not too sure whats thats about but im going to discuss that with my gp next week...

apart from the side affects are how are you feeling ?

LJL
12-11-09, 10:26
Hi Carter

Apart from the shakes, sickness and adrenalin rushing through me and the tiredness I'm OK!!! I make sure that I go out and don't stay in the house, I have started driving again so getting a little better.

I'm just waiting for them to kick in doc said it could take quite a while for anxiety.

How you doing today? Been reading your diary!

carter
12-11-09, 10:57
not too bad to be fair my attacks are very minimal at the moment....just this anxiety thing is bugging me like you im hopin it will go at some stage...

I think the more you try to wish it away the worse you feel..so ive tried to make peace with it and just try my best to carry on as normal as i can and maybe im trying to run before i can walk...apparently it takes about 8 weeks so im halfway there...

The bottom line is the attacks are no where near as strong as they were before..so i must be getting better.....

Where your side affects are concerned they will pass i felt like death and a bit spaced out and sick all the time ..but thats pretty much gone..i think everyones tollernace is diffrent but it will go :yesyes:

have you applied for counciling ??...its worth a try....ill try anything to get rid of the way im feelin lol ?

LJL
12-11-09, 12:28
Hi Carter

Yes I am doing CBT every 2 weeks, have to pay private though as the waiting list is so long on the NHS, I'm finding it helps what about you?

Well just a minute ago I felt really hungry which is very unusual for me during the day so perhaps it's getting better, my shakes seem to stop in the afternoon it's really weird, they say anxiety can be worse in the mornings.

Roll on the next few weeks, 8 weeks you say? Well here's to a very merry Christmas!!!!