PDA

View Full Version : Started CBT and Missed Heartbeats

Chrismascray
12-11-09, 15:35
Hi all, thought you might like to know I have started CBT , Not perhaps because you know me, although I know a lot care about me even though we have never met, if there is enough interest, apart from intensly personal stuff, I am willing to kind of report back on it. Lets see if the interest is there. I have been twice already and seeing a lovely Lady, she has not said too much but what I have said has really rung true in my ears, lets hope I am listening and she can direct my thoughts. One thing that is becoming clear is my Health Anxiety is caused by something else, we are finding what it is. I have already explained I do not want to dwell on the past, I seem to remember it well but If I have a 'hidden past' then there is little I can do about it until I invent a Time Machine, but she has assured me we will go back but will concentrate as I said " on Tomorrow, not Yesterday". While folk are here, I do need a little assurance if possible, I am having and have has for sometime missed heart beats, seems to be it is when I am lifting working or 'having fun' I thought the stress test was for all of that so I am frightened it could, this time as opposed to the hundreds of times in the past, be real, does anyone else get missed beats a lot, not just the odd one here and there, and anyone get them when there heart beats should be raised through activity?.