PDA

View Full Version : pins and needles

mazz
10-11-05, 17:57
hi i know pins and needles are a sign of anxiety ,but ive had them for 3 days now and only in my right hand ? If it was anxiety would,nt it be in both hands ? Confused mazz x

Piglet
10-11-05, 18:04
Mazz I get pins and needles in the right hand, the left hand and my lips, all at different times on and off, here and there.

Sure Meg can reassure you on this one.

Love Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

mazz
10-11-05, 18:06
thanks piglet iam trying not to let this bother me , but 3 days now and iam getting the hump lol x

trac67
10-11-05, 18:29
Mazz

I used to get pins and needles loads, especially in my left arm, and the more I worried about it the worse it got.

I started to do things to take my mind off of it and by doing that it seemed to disappear, so I stopped worrying and it never reappeared.

Hope this helps Mate

Love
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

clickaway
10-11-05, 20:43
Hi Mazz,

I've had pins and needles for months now - usually in one corner of my right hand - it only lasts for say 10 minutes or so an hour or so after I've woken up. Our subconcious is very active at night, and explains why I (and many others) wake up feeling rubbish. All those negative thoughts make us tense, and the muscles impede the blood circulation causing the pins and needles.

And why should you have anxiety-based pins and needles in both hands. All my physical symptoms from anxiety are one-sided, even lop-sided lol

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Meg
10-11-05, 21:01
Pins and Needles & Tingling (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1982)
I Hate It !!!!!!!!!!1 (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5745)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?