PDA

View Full Version : agraphobia & anxiety

beverley gango
13-11-09, 16:02
does anybodys head twitch mine does all the time, and i always feel shaky inside its awfull ,my head suddenly has a twitch when im not expecting it and i feel embarresed because i can see ppl notice it ,hope im not the only 1 xxxx

PanicOver!!
13-11-09, 16:11
Never had the head twitch but definately had the shaky inside feeling
you will probably find nobody notices your twitch it just you are so aware of it

Its surprising that when we feel terrible on the inside on the outside we look ok

try not to worry x

onceagain
13-11-09, 20:39
Hi Beverley

Yes that happens to me it isn't a severe twitch but it does happen. I just spoke with Occupational Health at work today, and told them that the trembling I suffer from embarrasses me and she said to tell my team that it is part of the condtion and meds and not to worry that nothing is gonna happen... Think Panic over is right, we probably appear much differently to what we actually feel...

Hugs:hugs:

clairescavys
14-11-09, 15:37
Hi Beverley
Please don't worry, head twitches can be had, causes can include stress or medication. I get the head twitch when I hit a certain level of stress. It's your bodies reaction to something. It may not always be pple noticing it, you are aware of it so you may think that ppl are always noticing it, when they may not be (bit like if we burp quietly by accident I suppose)! :) Even if (in the unlikely) situation if someone mentions it, sod them (in a nice way)! :DIt's nothing to do with them, you do not need to explain yourself.

beverley gango
16-01-10, 23:00
Thanks every1 for ur kind words xx