PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to introduce myself :0)

Ashleybugl
13-11-09, 17:57
My name is Ashley, I'm turning 22 on the 17th of this month. I suffer from various anxiety/panic disorders that at this point are no were under control. I have had these problems for as long as I can remember and its been a up hill battle. I would love to speak with people who understand these problems and can relate. ( Though my family and friends love me they don't come anywhere close to understanding what I'm going though.) Look forward to speaking with you ! :D

nomorepanic
13-11-09, 17:59
Hi Ashleybugl

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Caurus
15-11-09, 16:46
Hey
I'm turning 21 in a few months, My family care but have no understanding of whats going on when I'm in a bad patch. Don't be afraid to ask them for help. Even if you're cryptic. They may not understand but they still want you to be happy. I know what its like to be fighting constantly, i am at the moment. Its tiring. I found Learning to cope natural but learning how to live at the same time is hard. you deff need people around you for that.
:)
rach x

Southern_Belle
15-11-09, 23:22
Hi Ashley,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura