PDA

View Full Version : Hi All, glad I've found you!!

lucyjade1
13-11-09, 23:25
Hi
I have been suffering from Anxiety mildly for 4 yrs but in this las wk have had 2 big attacks which scared the life out of me!! I honestly thought i was about to die last Friday and dont know how I got through it! Have now been to the Drs and he was brill and very understanding. Now I have the diagnosis it has taken a huge weight off my shoulders! I have been presribed Beta Blockers ( which I havent taken yet) and referred me to a psychologist who is going to teach me how to control these attacks. Would love to hear from other sufferers!
Lucyjade1 xxx:)

nomorepanic
13-11-09, 23:26
Hi lucyjade1

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

stevejw
13-11-09, 23:57
Hi lucyjade1
i hope it works out for you, good luck and take care,
stevejw

teez
14-11-09, 11:40
hello welcome to nmp,,im sure you,ll settle in ok:welcome:

Southern_Belle
15-11-09, 23:00
Hi LucyJade,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

joeyjo
17-11-09, 18:43
Hey Lucyjade :) just wanted to say hi:) I have been taking Beta Blockers for a while and they do help - hope that helps,

joey

Alisonj
18-11-09, 06:43
Welcome aboard!! I take Propanolol to help with shaking etc from my panic. I hope you will find lots of great info, help and hugs here