PDA

View Full Version : Is this still derealisation/depersonalisation?

suzuki
11-11-05, 10:28
I still feel as though i've got too much going round in my head old memories and dreams. But what i'm finding relly scary and frightening is for example:- My husband called his female boss to find out what time he's back at work following a holiday. Now this boss is about 46 and i have met her. But as he spoke to her on the phone i was thinking of her how she was alive trying to trace how she 's got to 46 (i'm 43 if that has any relevance?) and almost becoming her trying to retrace her life . Why is my brain doing this its so freaky and scares me Anyone throw light on this Thankyou Suz

desperate
11-11-05, 11:43
Hi Sue,

I'm not sure really i think it is anxiety, it's just your brain is confused, I do that sometimes like think about things in weird ways etc. it's horrible i know, do you talk to your CBT guy at all about this?

Sarah

Meg
11-11-05, 13:11
Don't think this is DP or DR.

Its just another thought that pops in and out of your head . Its not bad or freaky - just curious.
Sounds ok to me.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Sue K with 5
12-11-05, 20:09
I agree with Meg

Sometimes we think too much !!!! I read a book recently called women who think too much! it actually helped a lot

Try amazon it made me understand things more clearly

Sue with 5

Pm if you need to talk ok anytime

scknight