PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing you have had to get on with/do with a cold?

adamant
14-11-09, 17:53
Hi, I currently have a cold and have a lot of things to do next week like meetings etc which I cant get out of, Normally I stay at home in bed with colds.

I was wondering what are some of the worst things anyone on here have had to do with a cold?

Like have you had to go to work in a busy office or had to do loads of tasks with your cold/flu?

Sorry for being stupid but I find reading about people doing loads of stuff and just getting on with their cold really helps me as I suffer really bad health anxiety and a cold sets it off. I feel I will faint or pass out with my cold all the time which stops me doing things but this time I have to leave the house and Im just looking for some reassurance.

Thanks and sorry if its in the wrong room.

margaret jones
14-11-09, 18:05
Adamant Well having a cold is horrid runny and red nose headache feeling lousy cant think of any specific thing i had to do but i am sure lots of us have to just get out there and do it Last xmas day i felt awful but had to visit family and try and be jolly it was really hard but i did it and escaped as soon as i could so you will be ok i am sure and maybe there will be others there who feel just like you

Best Wishes Margaret