PDA

View Full Version : not panicing just funny thoughts.

Buby
27-01-04, 01:03
hi all.

ive been nervous..ish since about 7 o'clock and im not sure what im feeling. im not panicing, i just cant stop thinking of things, like, ' am i going to be ill? whats this chest pain for? is it heartburn or am i going to be sick?' i just cant stop thunking these things, im not sure if its because i had a day off school and i havent been out or its my mind tricking me. i sometimes feel the need to panic but i dont let it come on cause i dont want it to. i never paniced this much when i was going in the chatroom. Nic have you emailed my dad yet? i ahve this funny taste and funny feeling in my throat too which is concernong me a little bit but im trying not to let it get to me. i wanted to go out for a drive with my dad but he's just gone to bed. my mums up though but she doesnt drive and she'll be going to bed in a little while too. im also a bit nervous about going to bed even though i have to go.

Does anyone ever feel that when people ask if your ok, you say yes and ask yourself,'why, dont i look ok, does something look wrong with me?' then start to panic. I do and i know that i feel fien but them thoughts just enter my head.

there was something on here about..when you feel sick eat something..or something like that. do you think i should eat a little something, i am hungry but im not sure. i havent eaten loads to day, just toast, my dinner and some bread and sauce. OH! i dont know!! i wish i was never like this and go back to my self before this all happened.

im not sure what i expect in the replies to this..i jut wanted to get it out my head and do something to take my mind of these feelings.

thanks for reading, Hugs Rachel xx

bananarbabe
27-01-04, 03:07
Hi Rachel,

When I was visiting my family for the holidays, my dad would constantly ask if I was okay and I was always paranoid that something was wrong with me. What I did to cope was dress and take care of myself so I would feel good and when I did that I felt good and wouldn't panic when my dad asked me if I was okay.

About the food, it sounds like you're eating alright, the only thing I could think of doing is maybe eating or drinking something sweet. You seem to have had a lot of bread to eat and sometimes when I eat a lot of bread, my blood sugar level drops. So drinking some juice or something might help too.

Best

Chris

diana
27-01-04, 04:46
Hiya Rach,

Sorry you are not feeling good. Try to remember that these feelings will not last. I know it is easier said than done but do try dear. Please let us know how you are doing. I hope you will be feeling better soon. Take care, and try to distract yourself from these thoughts.

Diana xxxx