PDA

View Full Version : Hello

gypsygirl30
15-11-09, 01:08
Hi everyone. I am 31 years old and have had anxiety on and off for as long as I can remember. Mostly I suffer from GAD and occasional HA. The last 2 months I've been struggling with increased anxiety, which has turned into heart related HA, and panic attacks. Usually when I have a bout with anxiety I can pinpoint a trigger that started it, but this time it seems it started out of nowhere. I will soon be finishing grad school and I'm wondering if all the pressure and stress has finally just caught up with me. I found this site accidentally while consulting "Dr. Google", and its nice to know there are so many people that can relate to what I'm going through...it makes me feel less alone.

diane07
15-11-09, 01:09
Hi gypsygirl30

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

tnt808
15-11-09, 02:26
Welcome to the site. I have GAD and health anxiety now. I hope you find the site as helpful and hopeful as I have.

lynn1960
15-11-09, 03:04
welcome i also suffer gad it is a,horribl,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lynn1960
15-11-09, 03:10
i also suffer with gad it is a horrible thing but it can be beaton

Southern_Belle
15-11-09, 23:07
Hi GypsyGirl30,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura