PDA

View Full Version : Hiya everyone!

Dante The Iguana
15-11-09, 07:18
Um... hi! My name is Johni, and I'm 23, living in Brighouse, in Yorkshire, England. I have ME, chronic depression, panic disorder, minor social phobia and claustrophobia. Still, I try to enjoy myself, and laugh whenever possible. It isn't always easy, but I'm not prepared to give up! Anyway, I wanted to say HI... now I'm gonna go say HI to other people whom said HI... so HI! And bye, until I say hi again!

diane07
15-11-09, 07:20
Hi Dante The Iguana

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Dante The Iguana
15-11-09, 07:32
Thank you! I really appreciate it. I've felt lost and alone now for a while. I'm really happy to have found NMP... really happy!

Maj
15-11-09, 10:02
Hello, it can't be easy suffering from all those symptoms but still you seem to be able to be cheery - well done! You are trying so hard and deserve to recover. You'll get lots of support, encouragement and advice on here from people who are feeling or have felt like you do.
Myra:)

Southern_Belle
15-11-09, 23:20
Hi Johni,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Dante The Iguana
23-11-09, 09:15
Again, thank you so much! I haven't been around in a few days - RL stuff yu understand. But I'm looking forward to it... my friends are really good with me for the most part, but they can't empathise.