PDA

View Full Version : intoducing myself a little :)

emmily
15-11-09, 10:48
hi everyone :) my names emily and i was just sixteen in october. im very friendly :D i've had health anxiety and just general anxiety for about two or three years roughly.. people dont understand how much effect it can have on your life, as it does affect everything you do. i'd love to talk to people who are the same age as me, or who have been through simelar problems as me. anyway, im gonna try to get to grips with this site now! LOL. bye, hope to chat to some people soon :) xx

diane07
15-11-09, 10:50
Hi emmily

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Welsh.Baz
15-11-09, 11:04
Welcome, make yourself at home :)

Caurus
15-11-09, 17:13
hey I'm 20 and I've had anxiety problems since i was about 13 but only recently had a problem with panic attacks etc.
Hope its not effecting your school work, i know it did with mine but i still managed to pass etc. Making time to calm yourself down and be relaxed is important i found.
Take care x

Southern_Belle
15-11-09, 23:27
Hi Emily,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

John1987
19-11-09, 19:22
Hey Emily, I too have suffered from anxiety for about 4 years. I know its hard when people don't understand what you're going though. Thats why I joined this forum, to hopefully talk to people who are having similar problems :blush: