PDA

View Full Version : 1 Bottle of Beer and Feel Awful

Chardless
15-11-09, 12:34
Hi All,

This morning ive had 2 mild panic attacks, not had one for over a week.

Could it be because i had a bottle of beer last night ?

Anyone else has this ?

Thanks
Kevin

KK77
15-11-09, 13:02
I wouldn't have thought 1 bottle of beer could cause that but nothing would surprise me with anxiety and panic. If you haven't had a drink for a long time it's more likely to have a reaction and maybe you should avoid drinking just in case, especially if you take medication.

sam100
16-11-09, 19:29
I think where drink is concerned you have to drink a lot, as in get drunk to be that anxious the next day. Ive been drinking every evening for the last 10 days ( Ive been on holiday) and had no attcks. I told my doctor having as glass of wine calms my panic when it comes and he said thats fine to do.

Mander
17-11-09, 12:19
I've been finding myself more sensitive to alcohol lately. I had a couple of glasses of wine on Saturday and I felt panicky both while I was drinking them and the next day! I think it probably depends on what else is going on at the same time, though.

sam100
17-11-09, 12:39
I suppose it can change broadly depending on person to person but I would say that with panic attacks the first thing we try and do is blame it on something.I had this with saunas, had an attack after sauna and thought that triggered it and was paranoid about saunas, but went back and everything was fine.