PDA

View Full Version : Fibro or MS? Crap.. :(

Wee-Mee
16-11-09, 13:00
I was up at 4 this morning with my legs on fire.. It wasn't cramp as it has been there for a good few months especially in my left leg but this morning my legs were so bad I had to get up.. My legs twitch for no reason and I am wondering wether it is fibro or not?MS? I just feel so run down and I really am worried I am going to lose function of my muscles or something :( I know I sound silly.

I also dunno what to do to relieve the pain,lying down seems to be making it worse but I dunno. I get pain in my elbows and all sorts but my legs are the worst.. it's here :

http://i33.tinypic.com/9r6pzs.jpg
The red parts are of my pain parts haha.Love Paint..But serious please help :( I'm sore all over but when I try and "massage" these areas or put pressure it is like BURNING

Southern_Belle
16-11-09, 13:13
Hi,

My husband's legs twitch at night and sometimes either awake me or keep me up. His doctor diagnosed him with Restless Leg Syndrome. I notice his are worse when he has walked a lot that day golfing. I'm in no way saying this is what you could have but your doctor could diagnose the problem. I do have Fibro and with it you typically have upper bodypain too unless it is Mofacial Pain Disorder (also part of Fibro) and then it is only in one area. I hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Laura