PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

jpm
16-11-09, 15:06
Hi all i have just joined. My reason for joining is maybe a selfish one but i feel this site my give me support and answers. At the moment all i seam to get is people saying or giving the inprestion i should just pull myself together.

diane07
16-11-09, 15:08
Hi jpm

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

cunny1980
16-11-09, 15:09
Hi :welcome:I know what you mean but I think unless some one has suffered with anxiety/panic in the past its very hard for them to understand. My partner is the same he is sympathetic but I can tell he is thinking that I should just pull myself together - easier said than done. I hope you find this website as useful as I have. :)

mandyclare
16-11-09, 15:09
Hi jpm

I think alot of us know how that feels..... it isnt selfish to want support... we all deserve support.

Glad you are here for that : )

Mand x

candee86
16-11-09, 15:34
Heya JPM

:welcome: to NMP :) Hope this site helps you as much as it has me and you make some lovely friends :) x

jpm
16-11-09, 15:36
Hi thanks...I have been suffering with this for 18 months now and i was winning feeling better. Then in june i started to feel very low again so i even moved to a new town as i was not feeling the place i lived was doing me any good. On thursday i went to see the doctor about not sleeping he changed me medication and put me on mortazapine i have refused thisin the past but this time i was reasured it was ok and to give it a try. On thursday i slept the best for a very long time but i woke and i felt very dozzy and a bit dizzy this took about four hours to wear off. Its been the same each day and ive not realy been out but yesterday i went for a walk as i felt up to it i live near the coast and enjoy the veiws but i started to feel uneasy and started to go home but i didnt seam to know where i was it was very scary. I started to panic this turned in to a full blown panic attack i was not in the bast place for this to happen as on three sides their are high cliffs. A couple saw me and asked if i was ok and i asked them to show me the way back to the road thay were very helpfull and i got home ok. Now iam very scared of going out incase this happens again. I dont know what to do now i only have a few friends here so i dont want to have to call them each time i need to go out. Iam a 45 year old man and feel so stupid...

melly1002
16-11-09, 16:10
hi all i am new here to i am finding this siye helpfull already

Southern_Belle
16-11-09, 22:54
Hi JPM,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support. Never feel stupid as we have all been there. I'm so glad you have found us and now know you are not alone.

Best wishes,

Laura