PDA

View Full Version : my first time

kezadi
11-11-05, 17:02
Hi all
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 30 year old female who in my opinion panics about most things! I sometimes feel a fraud coming to places like this as my 'problems' feel so small compared to others. i find it very difficult to explain my anxieties as i find it difficult talking to people in general, but I'll give it a go.
I worry about everything from being liked to the world ending! My worst fear is losing people I love. I think about it a lot, mostly at night...I find it difficult to sleep as I have sooooo much going through my mind. I can't really explain it, but I'm hoping by using this forum and talking to others that I may be able to talk and understand it a bit better.

cam
11-11-05, 17:18
hey kezadi......know what u mean thought my probs were nothin compared to some...but this site really helps...there will be people on who have the same anxieties as yours...it helps to talk about them....loads of good people on here...and good advice...and the chatrooms a great laugh if you ever need to take your mind of things....or just talk about your anxieties.....its really helped me......anyway..

take care

cam

"Do not underestimate the force of the Amish side"

vernon
11-11-05, 17:31
Hi Kezadi, welcome to the site and you will get plenty of help and support here/ You can also pop into our chat room any evening new comers always welcome. take care. Vernon

kezadi
11-11-05, 17:49
Thanks very much both.

jill
11-11-05, 18:05
Hi Kezadi

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

There are lots of nice people her who will help
and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

sueiamnew
11-11-05, 18:17
Just wanted to say Welcome Kezadi!

Karen
11-11-05, 18:36
Hi Kezadi

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

tammyg
11-11-05, 18:51
Welcome to the site.

I am sure you will get the help and support you need here, and hopefully understand a bit more as well.

Tammy x

dream
11-11-05, 20:29
hi kezadi
welcome to this site
denisex

denise

deez
11-11-05, 21:31
Hi there. I am also new here. :)

I can relate to the fear of losing people I love very much. Esp my husband. I don't have a very big family which I guess makes me even more scared. I don't feel it all the time, but if I do not hear from him I always think something bad has happened.
Well, just wanted to tell you that I know how you feel [:I]

nomorepanic
11-11-05, 21:38
Welcome Kezadi

Hope we can be of some help to you on here.

Nicola

kezadi
11-11-05, 22:14
Thanks Deez...it means so much you saying that...thank you

deez
11-11-05, 23:01
[:I] You're welcome.
And it helps me alot to know that others understand. So if you feel like talking more about it I will be happy to listen and maybe share my thoughts as we might go through similar things.

Go us for joining this board! [^]

Meg
11-11-05, 23:11
Hi Kezadi

If your issues are affecting your daily life then you are certainly not a fraud. We don't even try to compare with anxiety as its such a personal thing.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/healthanxiety.htm

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

trac67
12-11-05, 11:50
Hi Kezadi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some great friends.

Stay positive it really helps.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

chucklehound
12-11-05, 13:37
Hi Kezadi, :D

I spoke to you in chat last nighht and I am glad that you felt people

had made you feel welcome.

Welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some

new friends too![^]

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

pinkscrumpy
12-11-05, 17:46
Hiya and welcome aboard

:D:D[^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Sue K with 5
12-11-05, 19:17
Hi Kezadi !

One thing I will say is no one who suffers from Anxiety and panic is a fraud no matter how bad or how small their symptoms are

We all use NMp as a support network and you could benefit by reading the forum and trying to find ways to help deal with your symptoms

Take care and glad to see you have found this place

Sue with 5

scknight