PDA

View Full Version : ***exercise & headaches!!!!***

adamskii
17-11-09, 13:10
Hi guys, just a quick update on the recent events in my life. At the moment im on a 12 day holiday from work... Which is a welcome rest. But ive found filling the time really hard. I attend a gym 3/4 times a week which is helping. But at the moment i feel it maybe making my condition worse, with my heart rate being raised.etc anyone else feel this. I had a break from exercise about a month ago. With no real change. So i figured that id refuse to allow the big 'A' to beat me. Also the main symptom ive been having ever since a first got this, is the dreaded headache/dull/heavy head. Im at my wits end with this TBH. i know alot of you guys experience this. Have you any inside knowledge you could pass on?? My pain/ache is mainly at the lower back of my head (tension)... Ive tried all the tablets. Im currently on 15mg x2 coidene, 10mg amitriptaline before bed and 20mg prozac every other day... I have regular bathes, massages now n again. Would just like some feedback from your good selves :):)
Thanks in advance...
AdamF.

guitarpants
17-11-09, 17:19
How long have you had this? Can you describe it in a bit more detail? I want to see if it's similar to what I'm experiencing. I've had it constantly for 2.5 months now (Dull pain, heavy head, feeling of tightness/fullness/pressure, etc.)

adamskii
17-11-09, 21:49
Yeah ive had this on an off for over a year now... generally goes away for a few weeks then back with a bang. But recently its been constant with no rest bite, only when im sleeping...

AdamF

Utility
17-11-09, 21:59
Yoga!