PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Timotay
17-11-09, 14:52
Hi, I'm Tim.

Feeling really tearful just writing this! The same kind of feelings when I went for some counselling a year ago. I think its because I avoid my problems/deeper feelings and tend to bottle things up for so long. I think typing stuff down and talking to you guys will help me.

Recently I quit university because I just couldnt cope with the daily life, and wasn't enjoying the course... never really been sure what I want to do with my life but I know uni is not for me at this time.

I'm really crying now, its weird but I suppose its a good thing, letting it out!

Anyway, my problems come from really low self esteem and poor confidence. You could probably put me in the general anxiety disorder bracket but I've never been diagnosed with a particular condition.

I have gone on a bit for my introductory post, haha.

Looking forward to talking to you guys and sharing experiences, I've already been reading other posts and it's quite helpful and reassuring.

Bye for now

mandyclare
17-11-09, 14:53
Hiya Tim.. it is good to let your emotions out. This is a great site for talking freely about your problems as people here really understand how you feel. I'm sure you will find lots of support here.

All the best

Mand x

nomorepanic
17-11-09, 14:54
Hi Timotay

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Southern_Belle
17-11-09, 15:48
Hi Tim,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give you their support. Glad you have found us.

Take care,

Laura