PDA

View Full Version : Pain in eye

Historienne
17-11-09, 16:29
Hi I have LOTS of individual symptoms but I've been looking on here to see if anyone else has a sort of ache/shooting pain right through the back of the eye ever? I have had a visual evoked potential test by a neuro and results were fine, also the doctor has checked the back of my eyes and there are no abnormalities.....

Help please!!! Thank you

gypsywomen
17-11-09, 17:08
its sounds like a nerve pain witch could be comming from a tooth at back of uyour mouth

tasia
17-11-09, 17:39
I randomly get pain in the eyes too, sometimes I think it is eye strain, maybe a cold or sinus problems or teeth..Im sure for you its absolutely nothing to worry about. Try taking a pain killer to see if that helps and try to rest im sure it will than go away. It could also be anxiety related, take care and try not to worry x

Historienne
17-11-09, 22:16
Thanks... I also have blurred vision in my right eye and more recently I've noticed it is almost cloudy when I am looking at somebody/something about a metre away from me. Very weird.

tasia
18-11-09, 09:48
yes me too, im actually going through a bit of a blip with my eyes again and my left eye is playing me up keeps going blurred and I keep waking in the night panicked about it. I can honestly say my eyes are the worse thing for me to start off my anxiety attacks again. Even today my left eye is not right but I have been optricians and they told me all is fine so its got to be anxiety, the more I dwell on them not being right the worse it gets...must go and do some christmas shopping to take my mind away from the dreaded eye problem..Take care.

Historienne
18-11-09, 10:00
Do you have breathing problems too?? I'm so glad you can relate to the eye thing! All of my symptoms seem to be on one half of my body...

tasia
18-11-09, 19:34
hi there, no i dont have breathing problems thankgod...only when i have panic/anxiety attacks.