PDA

View Full Version : panic attacks

trickytrev2009
17-11-09, 17:05
hi every1 i have just joined!!! i have had panic attacks now for the last 10 years on and off, but for the past year they are getting worse dont no wot triggers them off!! ive got 4 lovely girls under 5 the youngest 6months old, 2 lads oldest 12,got a good job on the highways for the local council.But now the panic attacks are getting more offten its getting me down in every day life,even at work.the doctor has put me on citalopram 20mg started them today and have taken 2weeks off work!!!! I just want to feel better and get on with every day life..........

nomorepanic
17-11-09, 17:06
Hi trickytrev2009

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

trickytrev2009
17-11-09, 19:54
cheers tetley thanks for the reply!!!:):)

Alisonj
18-11-09, 06:37
Welcome to the site! There are so many wonderful people on here, I am sure you will fit right in! It sounds like you have your hands full with your little ones. I only have 2 under 5 and 1 that is 12 and they keep me plenty busy! Hope to see you around and chat

Patty
18-11-09, 10:31
Hi trickytrev2009, :)

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is a lot of help & information here.

Best wishes :)

Southern_Belle
18-11-09, 15:04
Hi TrickyTrev,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give you their support. Most meds take a few weeks to kick in and you should start feeling better soon. The first few days you might feel odd though so don't give up. Glad you could take off work during this time and I'm glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura