PDA

View Full Version : Gastrparesis - Thats the new one!

nikkinik
17-11-09, 18:17
So Ive gone from worrying about Crohns (because I was checked out and it came back ok)..

..To worrying about Gastroparesis!

Ive had constant nausea for years, but it just seems to be getting unbearable now.
Its there virtually ALL the time.

I feel sick if I get too hungry, but when I do eat I feel a million times worse. I had breakfast about 10am this morning because I was starving, by 2.30pm all I could stomach for lunch was a piece of toast, I made 2 but could only force down 1. Then just now (6pm) all I could manage was a wrap with tuna and pasta.. I just felt so sick while I was eating that I had to stop.

I do get a bit bloated sometimes, but the main one is feeling so sick. Its like it just builds more and more as the day goes on (presumably the more I eat).
As soon as I eat (Anything) Im burping lots too.
On an empty stomach Im ok, but as soon as the food hits my stomach its like something has turned it.
Im also extremely tired after I eat, some times Im sure I could fall asleep in my food Im that tired.. That doesnt really lift.

I actually felt wide awake yesterday, I couldnt stomach any lunch at all, then as soon as I ate my dinner I was so tired out I couldnt do anything.

So.. Im wondering whether to push for this one now!

I know I probably sound mad, but I just need answers, Im sure I cant be doing all this nausea to myself!
:weep: