PDA

View Full Version : Another toilet post

phil06
17-11-09, 20:38
Sounds a little bit embarrassing or silly but anybody else find themselves uncomfortable after the toilet? Since yesterday I've been in some pain sitting down.

Basically I used too much toilet roll and cut my back end. Not much came out but later alot did and it was sore by that point. And at night with my OCD sometimes I'm half an hour in the toilet checking if my back end is clean. It's annoying as sometimes I duno if it's anxiety but it can be little bit at a time..5 trips to the toilet and 2 full toilet rolls...

It's just in some pain at the moment. Anybody else get this? is it damaging? :blush:

nomorepanic
17-11-09, 21:44
Not sure if this helps or not but I have Crohn's so I can see a lot of the loo some days!

The consultant suggested I get the best top quality toilet paper and also those Andrex wet wipe toilet tissues to make things more comfortable if you know what I mean.

phil06
18-11-09, 12:02
I'm still a little bit sore. Is it possible to have got a scab/boil or something when I cut it with too much toilet roll?

Pudding
18-11-09, 15:17
I think this is possible, I have exactly the same at the moment and it's always after I have 'gone a lot'. I get ibs and I'm either a little constipated and straining or I'm constantly going and that's what makes me sore and bleed a bit. I think the last post was right, we need to use wet wipes or something.

teez
18-11-09, 15:47
i use to moist wipes,,as i was wipe-ing myself to the point of bleeding,,these i use as well as loo roll,,you can get aloe vera wipes they are brill,,and after the four trip in half an hour bliss:roflmao: