PDA

View Full Version : In need of a pep talk

Tiktak
17-11-09, 21:37
Ok, well I guess I have a bit of a cheek posting here for help as I haven't been on for ages, but I have been very well over the past few months until today, I don't think this is a relapse or anything but I really need to talk to people who understand tonight. Can someone give me a pep talk please?

My 'trigger' is my pets getting sick, yes I am weird and probably do need help, but tonight my dog isn't too well and will need to go to the vets tomorrow if I can get him seen, tonight however I am shaking, can't get warm, feel sick and my heart is thumping, this is going to be one long night.
I have got some 2mg diazepam I can take but I am scared my dog will take a turn for the worse in the night and I'll sleep right thru it :weep:
He isn't even that sick, I mean he's not been or being sick, he just won't play and that is unheard of for him, I am so scared!

Utility
17-11-09, 21:54
Hi

Your dog is more than likely just a wee bit off colour so please don't worry. Dogs are pretty hardy animals anyway. Wouldn't worry too much about taking the diazepam if it helps you because 2mg is going to make you relax, but it won't knock you for six.