PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety Newby

superjonboy
18-11-09, 15:08
Hello.

The title is bit misleading I guess as I'm new to this Forum but have suffered with health anxiety since 2005/2006. Before this I suffered with panic atacks and just general anxiety since 2001.

Well I'm new to this forum and basically am here as I'm having a bit of a relapse at the minute.

My main area of worry is on feeling unreal or strange. I then translate this as either signs of a serious mental illness or as signs of a physical illness.

I'm hoping to talk to people with similar experiences and ultimaely get reassurace without typing all my symptoms and feelings into google.

Kind Regrads,
John.

nomorepanic
18-11-09, 15:09
Hi superjonboy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Southern_Belle
18-11-09, 15:13
Hi John,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support. I hope you feel better and glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

Thorny
19-11-09, 21:02
:welcome: Superjonboy,

I'm sure you'll find the forum/site helpful,

All The Best

Matt

steven67
22-11-09, 18:47
you find in time this is best site for your ha ,as i have ,and you not on your own ,take care