PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get this????

cunny1980
18-11-09, 17:17
Hi Ive had a lump on my neck for a few weeks now had blood tests but they all came back ok. Neck has now started to feel a bit strange like a burning sensation and lump still hasnt gone. Also been getting burning under my arms and sometimes feel a bit uncomfortable. Is this anxiety? I am worked up at the mo cos Ive got to go to hospital for tests next week and Im dreading it (tests not related to this problem). If you constantly think about a symptom can you start to make it hurt or feel more uncomfortable???? And if it was something serious it would of shown up on my blood tests wouldn't it???? PLease help sending myself mad thinking about it. :wacko:

gypsywomen
18-11-09, 17:20
is it a small lump if so could be a gland dont think your underarm is anything to do with this think that is worry giving you these sensation's

cunny1980
18-11-09, 17:24
its quite small - though in my mind its huge lol. I have had it before but never for this long. Last time it was just swollen from having had a cold but not had a cold for ages. I did wonder if all this HA has made me run down thats why its come up. Im rubbish at medical stuff so always tend to think the worse. :scared15:

gypsywomen
18-11-09, 17:28
it sounds like a gland thereare a few in the neck area i was nurse ,dont worry ,,it will go down just dont keep feeling it ,give it chance to go down xxhope this helps

cunny1980
18-11-09, 17:30
Thanks I feel better now. The sensible part of me knows its nothing to worry about its just the little mad bit of my mind telling me to panic. :flowers:

gypsywomen
18-11-09, 17:34
that's it relax nothing to worry about ,, watch the Katie price show tonight in other words i am a celebrity get me out of here hat a face lol