PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

tm60
18-11-09, 19:35
I suffer so badly form Anxiety. I have alot of the symptoms and they have been alot worse today than normal. It's really beginning to get to me and im not sure what to do. I find it hard because i haven't really had many people to talk to since this because no one else understood how i feel. Its so frustrating. Some days i wonder if its just anxiety symptoms or if there is something really wrong with me. Im over powering the medication as well now because even though im on it im still feeling anxious. Its so frustrating, and i really don't know what to do. Anyone got any ideas or will someone talk to me so i can reassure myself that i am ok.

Cheers

Tom :(

valleybear
18-11-09, 19:43
Sorry that you are suffering high anxiety at the moment. There is always someone here who will talk to you and maybe you could search on the forums for your symptoms and get some help and reassurance from past posts. If the meds are not helping you could go back to your Dr and see what he suggests...also having a chat with him may reassure you. Stay strong and you will find lots of help on this site.

tm60
18-11-09, 19:46
Thankyou.

I want to believe that there is nothing wrong with me but i find it so hard. The other problem is that i've seem to lost trust in my doctors too for no reason at all. It's really strange the way i feel at the moment. The bit that is really getting to me is the tight chest and the dizziness. I no deep down its nothing to worry about but i keep worrying anyway if that akes any sense what so ever.

Tom

BigDaz
18-11-09, 21:45
We're all in the same boat :)
It is very hard when your body seems to be screaming at you every day that something's wrong but the doctor is telling you you're absolutely fine. There's an obvious mismatch which might make you distrustful, I think that's probably quite common. I've been to the doctor feeling incredibly anxious and come away feeling much better simply because I've been told I'm alright. It's clear how I feel depends almost entirely on what I'm thinking.