PDA

View Full Version : raised lymph nodes

moggy
19-11-09, 12:26
I found a raised lymph node nearly two weeks ago , no pain , in the lower right side of my neck towards the back , it seems to move when i touch it , I had blood tests done 7-8 weeks ago when i started with panic attacks , ecg , all were clear ... i did have a chest infection about 7-8 week ago which has left me with my nose running down the back.. went to gps last week re node... they said bloods were clear when i had them previously done , however i did not discover the node till a couple of weeks ago... would something of shown up in my blood 7-8 weeks ago if something was wrong

thanks

moggy

cunny1980
19-11-09, 12:59
Hi I have got the same thing. Had blood tests but came back all clear. I havent had a cold so cant understand why its come up. Its has been up for weeks now. I did have this happen before a few years ago and the doctor said its the aftermath of a bad cold. I have put it down to anxiety yours is probably cos of your infection. If I was you I would leave it a while and if it doesn't go down then mention it to your doc. Whatever you do though dont keep feeling it as I have been told this stops it going down. Hope this helps I feel relieved that some one else has similar to me. :)

london
19-11-09, 14:24
the blood test would should if it was any thing bad