PDA

View Full Version : Really bad anxiety for days:((

Dazo
19-11-09, 13:36
I have had an awful time lately, extreme anxiety now for a couple days.

I am so afraid that this bad time of fear och panic wont end. I feel really sick from it and i feel like i am the only one having high anxiety and panic attacks that last for days.

Can someone relate to this situation, i mena with extreme anxiety for days? I am really scared.

tracy2
19-11-09, 13:49
hi, i can relate to what your going through, ive been pretty bad for several weeks now.have the odd bit of a day, when im in the house that i get a break from the attacks and just left with the worry of the state my life is being left in because of them. as if trying to get through a day of work isnt hard enough with attacks, theyr leaving me so exhausted i can barely stay awake during it
it will get better though, for us both, all, hopefully soon

mrmerlin
19-11-09, 17:22
hey i have continuous attacks they are never ending i have been like this for a long time now yet my doc will only give me low dose diazapam which do nothing infact a large tube of smarties works better , i sleep around 15-18 hours a day but infuriate my wife has i wake up at weird times all the time , even now i am having a small attack i got sweats heart feels like it going thousand beats a second and splitting headache but hey i`m still breathing so i can`t be ill

erin31
19-11-09, 17:35
My attacks seem to go on for days also. They sort of start quickly, reach a peak then taper off very slowly over the next few days. Then I have another and start all over again.
The most stupid thing is, when I don't have an attack I still worry about the next one.
Take care :hugs:

mrmerlin
19-11-09, 17:43
My attacks seem to go on for days also. They sort of start quickly, reach a peak then taper off very slowly over the next few days. Then I have another and start all over again.
The most stupid thing is, when I don't have an attack I still worry about the next one.
Take care :hugs:

maybe me having them continuosly saves me worrying about my next one lol see there is good in all illnesses lol

BexieB
19-11-09, 18:46
Hi Dazo

Just wondering if you've decided to take meds? They can up the anx quite a bit

Bexie

Dazo
19-11-09, 19:02
Hi Dazo

Just wondering if you've decided to take meds? They can up the anx quite a bit

Bexie

I havnt started taking anything yet, i am going to Spain in a week and i dont want to start before that.

Dazo
19-11-09, 19:02
It scares me very much, i feel really lonely about this and it feels like a war going on inside me:weep:

mrmerlin
19-11-09, 21:29
it`s a mind war going on and theres only us who can defeat it

MOJO
20-11-09, 09:15
I know how you feel. I have had anxiety every day for a year now. It is really frightening and some days I feel I can't go on. I only seem to get bad days and very bad days...none of the good ones I see people write about so often. I am lucky that I usually get a bit better during the evening and sometimes feel "normal" then. Can't remember what it's like to feel anxiety free for a whole day though.
I hope you soon feel calmer.